Our newly updated for 2017 REALTOR application outlines the process to join GPBR step-by-step. Please download the PDF linked below to get started.
2017 GPBR MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION - CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Please fill out the application completely, making sure to include the required documentation outlined in the application.
Applications will not be processed if they do not include:
- Payment in the full amount. We accept checks payable to GPBR, money orders, or MasterCard/VISA payments - please submit a credit card authorization form along with your application.)
- A copy of your active real estate license.
- A letter of good standing from the board you are transferring from, if applicable.
Do not use converter kits sold
for appliances to power the computer. Sommige serviceproviders beheren hun klantenbestand door het MAC-adres van de computer te registreren.
Complete applications may be submitted any of the following ways:
- email to: members[at]gpbr[dot]com
- fax to: 313-882-6062
- mail to: Grosse Pointe Board of Realtors / 710 Notre Dame / Grosse Pointe, MI 48230
Please do not photocopy anything on to your application or staple your payment or anything else to your application.
If you are a member of a non-Michigan board and are interested in a secondary membership with GPBR, please call us for dues info.
If you have any questions, please call the Board Office at 313.882.8000, ext. 2.
Please note that the Grosse Pointe Board of Realtors does not maintain its own MLS. These fees do not include MLS access. For information about MLS fees and access, please see this page.