Tuesday, 25 April 2017
The term REALTOR® is a registered collective membership mark that identifies a real estate professional who is a member of the National Association of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics. As a member of the Grosse Pointe Board of REALTORS®, you join a close-knit community of real estate professionals who work actively to promote the Grosse Pointe Community and protect the rights of homeowners.
Members of the Grosse Pointe Board of REALTORS® enjoy the following unique benefits:
- Membership to the Michigan Association of REALTORS® (MAR) and National Association of REALTORS® (NAR).
- Ability to call yourself a REALTOR® on business cards, promotional materials, etc... (see trademark rules here)
- Access to two MLS systems, MiRealSource and RealComp.
- Broker Open tours for properties in the Grosse Pointe area.
- Sunday Open houses can be submitted to the Board for publication on our website an promotion on social media.
- Continuing Education opportunities, including member pricing.
- Licensed provider of NAR designations and certification classes.
Mobile Intel(R) 965
Express Chipset Family 6. You may have to set Speed to Normal and Bi-Di to Off if you are having communication problems (Refer to Chapter 3 of your User'S Guide for more information).
- Roundtable Luncheon available on the second Friday of each month.
- Professional development.
- Leadership opportunities.
- Networking opportunities with your REALTOR® colleagues and our affiliate members in allied industries.
- Arbitration and ombudsman services.
- Broker-centric, assisting brokers in their day-to-day business.
• MAR Benefits site
• NAR Benefits site
To join the Grosse Pointe Board of REALTORS®, download an application.