Tuesday, 15 April 2014
We had an excellent turn out for today's event. Thank you to everyone who attended and participated in the discussion. If you'd like to find out more information about Fair Housing, we suggest checking out HUD's website here.
This event would not have been possible without the efforts of the Fair Housing & Diversity Committee Members:
• Ursel Mayo, Chair
• Mario Como
• Anne Marie DeRosier
• E’toile Libbett
• Cindy Manciero
• Jasdeep Sohi
• Nathan Steiner
• Chace Wakefield
We'd also like to acknowledge our speakers this afternoon:
• David C. Long, Enforcement Branch Chief for Fair Housing & Equal Opportunity in HUD’s Detroit Field Office
• Tom Kotzian, Partner & Team Leader, Keller-Williams Realty Brighton
Thank you to Judy Barker as well for assiting with set-up and decorations.
The Samsung SGH-i600 driver software that you are downloading is being
downloaded via Driver Downloader from the offical web site of company.
A heary thank you to our event sponsors who allowed us to provide a feast for today's meeting!
Supreme Heating & Cooling (Platinum Sponsor)
Century 21 Town & Country
Cindy Manciero, Keller-Williams Lakeside
Coldwell Banker Weir Manuel
Jason Kaleta, Maverick Funding Corp
Johnstone & Johnstone,
Judy Barker, Adlhoch & Associates
Towne Mortgage Company
ENJOYED LUNCH? VISIT OUR FOOD VENDORS
The food today got rave reviews and we'd like to share our vendors' contact info:
• Indian Food donated by Rangoli Indian Grill with locations at 44631 Mound in Sterling Heights & 3055 E. Walton Blvd, Auburn Hills
• Middle Eastern Food provided by Lyla’s Catering at 20083 Mack Ave., GPW
• Italian Food provided by Pepperoni Grill at 22411 Greater Mack, SCS
• American Food provided by Little Z’s BBQ located at 22428 Greater Mack, SCS
• Asian Food provided by Grosse Pointe War Memorial
• Polish Food provided by Grosse Pointe War Memorial
• Desserts provided by Grosse Pointe War Memorial
Argentine Tango Detroit treated us to a demonstration during lunch. Mention GPBR and Committee Chair Ursel Mayo to receive a complimentary tango lesson!
Thanks again to everyone to attended, this was a fun event and we appreciated having you!